HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
There are THREE ways to submit a video
1. EASIEST: You can record a video through our website (scroll down and press Record, select "Allow," and the hit record again!) and have it sent directly to us. This option is only for those with very fast internet.
2. You can record a video on your phone or digital camera, post it to YouTube (unlisted), and send us a link via the form below.
3. You can record a video and submit it to 73 Days Later via DropBox - Click here for a link to our DropBox.
Whatever method you choose, you are REQUIRED to fill out the form below
if you want your video to be considered for the film
Video Submission Form
SUCCESSFUL VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Find a quiet, well-lit location to film your video.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept videos from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Please keep your video length 10-15 minutes if possible.
- Take a look at the questions below before you start recording. Answers as many or as few as you'd like, and feel free to scroll through them while recording.
- Tell your story!! Make sure to start with your name!
Please feel free to add any additional commentary or stories and just remember to be your honest, uncensored self.
Tell us about you and your beliefs:
- Your name, age, city & state where you live as well as where you’re originally from.
- Did you vote in this election? Who did you support (if you’re comfortable sharing)?
- What was the single most important issue for you during the campaign? Why?
- How did you feel on election night as the results came in? Share some of your experiences in the days and weeks after the election. Were there any moments or interactions — either in your professional life or in your community — that stick out in your mind?
TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS POST-INAUGURATION:
1. How do you feel about Donald Trump’s inauguration? How do you feel about the Women’s March? Does one event carry more historical significance than the other for you?
2. What are your expectations for a Donald Trump Administration? What would a successful presidency look and feel like to you? Please explain in detail.
3. Do you have HOPE for the future of America? Why?
4. Describe in detail what your ideal America looks, feels, and operates like? How do we work towards achieving that America?
Tell us about how things have been for you since the election:
1. How do you think America will change under the Trump Administration? Is there anything in particular you are excited for? Is there anything in particular that you are fearful of?
2. Has the election of Donald Trump changed the way you feel about America, and if so, how? Did this election challenge or solidify anything you previously believed about people, politics, or how the world works?
3. Has your opinion about the election or about Donald Trump changed at all since Election Day? How do you feel about his Tweets? His public interactions? His Cabinet appointees?
4. Do you think America will become more divided or more united under the Trump Administration? As a country, how do we begin working towards more unity?
5. If you could give Donald Trump one piece of advice, what would it be? What would you ask him for if you could ask him to do (or not do) one thing?
6. How would you define the American Dream? Does Donald Trump embody that dream for you?